Easy Data Access announces a regular maintenance update of Docsvault Enterprise Edition 5.7.1025. The update addresses several new features, enhancements and fixes. Check out all the new changes below:
• Max File Versions Option: This option allows admin to specify the number of file versions to keep. Docsvault will automatically delete the older versions if the number of version exceeds the maximum number specified.
• Customized Logo in Docsvault Web Client: You can now use your own Company logo in Web Clients. This option is available from the Docsvault Web Manager dialog.
• Right Click Menu in Mobile Device Browsers: New dropdown arrow near the file icon to bring up context menu for mobile device browsers that do not have right click facility
• Browser Compatibility: Improved compatibility of Docsvault Web Client with other standard browsers such as Firefox and Chrome
• Quick Search: ‘Numeric’ and ‘Date’ keywords entered in quick search box will be treated as text strings so you can search for partial word matches too
• Advanced Search: In Profile Search, ‘Numeric’ and ‘Date’ (mm/dd/yyyy) values entered will be treated as text strings for ‘IS’ and ‘Contains’ criteria
• Set column width: Fixed the issue while setting column widths in Docsvault Web Client for folders that have custom columns set by users
• Memory Leak: Fixed issue of memory leakage in listing of files and folders in Desktop Client
• Email Alert: Added missing title to the date and time column in email alert notifications
For a complete list of new features, enhancements and fixes, check out What’s New.