Easy Data Access announces a regular maintenance update of Docsvault SB Edition 5.1.1215. The update addresses several new features, enhancements and fixes. Check out all the exciting new changes.
• New: ‘Send To’ Import Option: You can quickly import documents from window explorer or desktop into Docsvault using the file right click ‘Send To’ menu option.
• New: The sendto.exe executable can also be used to integrate with scanner button actions to directly import files into Docsvault using the scan button on many scanners
• New: It is now possible to rename a file from the bottom bar in document viewer
• New: Docsvault can now remember column sort in Search Results for individual user
• New: You can now also route folders to your team using the route documents feature
• New: Email alerts for reminders of personal and routed task (for both assignor and assignee of the task)
• New: Find panel to search within file list in search results, recycle bin, audit trail lists, OCR summary, etc.
• Enhancement: Backup wizard added in the Initial Configuration Wizard to set automated backups
• Enhancement: Document Preview window toolbar is more intuitive with quick access to search and other features
• Enhancement: ‘Email with’ tool added in main tool bar
• Enhancement: Increased character length for filename in PDF split/extract dialog
• Enhancement: Enabled partial word match in content search
• Enhancement: PDF rendering speed improved
• Enhancement: Rubberband OCR feature improved in Viewer, Import dialog and Filing panel under Filing Area
• Fixed: Backup failed if mapped drives were used for shared folders
• Fixed: Incorrect OCR status in Docsvault Client application after the completion of 100 trial files
• Fixed: Error in OCR when the PDF file has vector elements
• Fixed: Security check when saving file using the explorer integration
• Fixed: Incorrect effect when ‘apply to all users’ is applied while customizing columns and pushing it for all users