9 Docsvault ways to keep you going while Corona hits you down
Currently, the outbreak of coronavirus leads us to stay home or in a remote place to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This crisis has continued to disrupt global supply chains and financial markets. As a result, companies around the globe have rolled out mandatory remote work. Whether you’re a newbie or veteran, Docsvault’s intuitive and easy-to-use document management solution helps you to work together efficiently even remotely despite the ongoing crisis.
Docsvault’s Web browser (remote) access gives you the freedom to work from anywhere using any standard web browser while still keeping your data in your control. Users can search for and collaborate on their documents using the same powerful desktop interface – now inside their web browsers. Docsvault Mobile app client allows you to securely access and search your documents and finish tasks with your iOS and Android devices.
Anywhere access to your documents gives you the following power & flexibility:
- Create new files and folders from any location
- Securely access and manage documents
- Create Document Profile and view metadata
- Create and view version properties for a document with Version Control
- Securely download and upload documents
- Initiate a Workflow on a document through web interface. You can submit reviews and approvals for workflow tasks from your mobile application and search and view Microsoft Office, PDF, images, video etc. on the go!
- Edit descriptions or add Document Notes for better collaboration
- Quickly search full text throughout the repository
- Exchange data over secure connections
- Easily Share and receive documents with Public Share Links
So, take this quarantine for what it is and try to accept the challenge it poses for you. Use the Docsvault tools to the fullest and you will come out this more productive.
Need access to your Docsvault while working from home?
Upgrading your Small Business Edition to Enterprise Edition will enable your users to easily collaborate on documents with each other and work coherently with your clients. Upgrade today and help your business stay ahead during the Corona virus Pandemic. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Home, Remain Efficient